- Long-term customer satisfaction with service and product quality.
- Assessing the corporate image profile vs. the competition (benchmark) and vs. previous periods.
- Assessing and monitoring the purchasing experience.
- Analyzing the feedback exception reports immediately after the purchase and handling the cases at the branch, section and overall company level in order to identify strengths and weaknesses.
- Face-to-face surveys immediately after a purchase was made or service rendered
- Sectoring clients and identifying segments in the product market.
- Focus groups (transcribed), filmed and presented on the client’s website in real time.